2022 MICIS Topics
Group Educational Outreach
Schedule a 1-hour presentation at your medical practice, hospital or conference
– Adult & Pediatric Asthma: Evidence-based Prescribing Update
– Using Data To Improve Opioid Prescribing
– Simplified Treatment of Hepatitis C in Primary Care Settings
One-on-One Academic Detailing Sessions What is Academic Detailing?
Request a session with an Academic Detailer
– Level 2 Simplified Treatment of Hepatitis C in Primary Care Settings
– Level 2 Adult & Pediatric Asthma: Evidence-based Prescribing Update
– Opioid Prescribing: four topics available
Opioid prescribing discussion including Maine law
MOUD (Medications for Opioid Use Disorder) Basics Discussion
MOUD (Medications for Opioid Use Disorder) Advanced Discussion
Deprescribing Opioids and Benzodiazepines
The Maine Medical Education Trust designates this live internet activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Maine Medical Education Trust and the Maine Independent Clinical Information Service (MICIS). The Maine Medical Education Trust is accredited by the Maine Medical Association Committee on Continuing Medical Education and Accreditation to provide continuing medical education for physicians.